SuperSpec

SuperSpec

Tuesday 26 May 2015

More E-Bay Bargains

Having a permanent Tab in my browser looking for Robin Hood spare parts, I just picked up a couple of bargains.

 

First was a set of 5 alloy wheels with 16 matching wheel nuts and 4 Robin Hood centre covers.   

I had to drive 1:30hr to pick them up but was very surprised to find that not only were they brand new but they were in the original packaging.   A great bargain at £150.


Next was a replacement handbrake from a Ford Sierra.  I had originally intended just to use it as a spare, but it is in pristine condition, is tighter than the one I have fitted at the moment and comes with a built-in warning light switch.   Looks like I will have to swap them over. 

Amazingly this one cost just £5.50.




At this rate I will have a complete new car :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment