SuperSpec

SuperSpec

Sunday 18 November 2018

Sun Visor

I've been driving her now for over 5 years and I always suffer this time of year when returning to the village in the afternoon as the sun sits just above the windscreen bang in the middle of the screen.  Makes it very dangerous as I cannot see anything.

Been trying to think of a solution for a sun visor but always hit the problem that anything permanent would prevent the roof clipping on to the windscreen.   

 Then found this last week:

Clips onto the windscreen so I can leave it off in the summer or if rain is forecast.   Very stiff hinges so it ought to stay in position with the wind. 
I also like the fact that it has an extra filter (at the moment in the middle), which you can slide sideways to actually block the sun even more.   Haven't tested it yet so fingers crossed.  Although at £12 it was worth a gamble.


No comments:

Post a Comment