One of the joys of driving a kit car is the open top and lack of windows. The problem with the design of these cars is that it can get very 'blowy', so many of us drive with the doors on to reduce the effect.
The other solution adopted by many users is to fit perspex wind deflectors to the windscreen pillars. So I decided to join them.
I used the same mounting point as the doors with a couple of pieces of perspex off E-Bay, with some home-built stainless steel brackets.
And by angling them correctly I can still mount the doors if rain is expected. So it isn't an either/or situation.
A quick trial run around the block showed they appear to work well.