SuperSpec

SuperSpec

Sunday 19 January 2014

First Drive of 2014

Although I am supposed to be convalescing I was going stir crazy so decided to use the car for the next visit to the surgery.

Before that I had to replace the broken front number plate.  So decided I might as well get a European one while I was at it.  And that entailed replacing the rear one as well.



Nice !!  

(And they are straight and level, it is my photography that is tilted :-) )

So went for the drive.   Tactical error :-)  The country roads between our house and the surgery were filthy from farm traffic and recent rain.   The very pleasant and fun 20 minute drive has resulted in over an hour's work to clean the car.   Stainless steel is all very nice but it does get dirty easily.   But Windolene works wonders.




No comments:

Post a Comment